Why Responsive Design is Important!
Having a mobile responsive website is not just another option—it’s a requirement! Read about the importance of responsive design
Can you ever recall trying to view the shrunken version of a desktop website on your phone? Where you had to pinch and zoom just to see anything. Think back to how you felt and how long it took you to get what you wanted on that website. It was likely not a pleasant experience.
Now imagine how your client would feel and behave if they were in your shoes. A website needs to be user-friendly on any device including smartphones. If not, your business may be losing out on leads and sales.
To ensure your website offers an experience tailored to handheld devices (without creating a separate app), you need to have responsive design as a solution.
Did you know that:
- 40% of users have gone to a competitor’s website after a poor mobile experience.
- Over 60% of searches online now come from a mobile device.
- Websites not optimized for all these smaller screens can experience a decline in their search engine rankings. This means that they are not getting found online!
What is Responsive Web Design Anyway?
You might be thinking what is it and how can it benefit my business. Responsive web design creates a system for a single site to react to the size of a user’s device. The importance of responsive web design is that it offers an optimized browsing experience.
A responsive website has a fluid and flexible layout which adjusts all your content according to screen size without losing resolution . In simple terms, your website will look great and work well on a desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phone browsers.
Benefits of Mobile Responsive Design for business?
- The key benefit of a responsive layout is the guarantee that any user on any device will have the best and most consistent experience possible on your website.
- A responsive web design increases visibility on search engines—because its mobile-friendly. A site with an effective mobile experience will show up in search results above one without.
- Reach to customers and clients on smaller devices (tablets & smartphones) is increased.
- A consistent experience that can increase lead generation, sales and conversions.
- Analytics, tracking, and reporting can all be in one place.
- Staying ahead of the competition!
Having a mobile responsive website is not just another option—it’s a requirement!
We design all our websites with responsive design included as we know just how important it is for any business. Responsive web design is not just a trend but a shift in forward thinking solutions.
At Mango Bites Consulting we can help you build a responsive website. Let us take the stress out of your website user experience. Contact us today and chat about your next project.
If you liked this article, and found it helpful please share!